Today’s internet startup Soragora is a technology platform that enables game developers to build real-time, multiplayer mobile games very easily. The platform takes out the complexity of networking games, so that developers can focus on the part that really matters: the gameplay.
Synchronous game development is hard. Soragora makes it a no-brainer. You could build a mobile game really fast without worrying about the backend. Soragora understands that real-time gaming is not just real-time messaging for games. the library syncs right in with most game engines, so you can get started in minutes!
- You can Seamlessly integrate both constant synchronization and event-driven patterns
- Easily add smooth interpolation and client-side prediction
- Use their flexible authoritative servers with built-in lag compensation
- Automatically match players and dynamically create game rooms and lobbies
With Soragora there is no server setup necessary. You can deploy in seconds without running your own servers or databases.
- Simply start coding and let the platform worry about the hosting
- Quickly setup a flexible authoritative server architecture and let the platform be your entire stack
- Scale as your game grows and never lose users again
Whether you’re building a simple puzzle game or a multiplayer tower defense, Soragora is there to help. Their service is optimized for 3G and 4G performance. You can utilize the cutting edge in game-centric networking to minimize dropped players and shaky connections. Dynamically adjust update frequency based on clients’ load, delta encode data to minimize bandwidth load and inimize latency by adding server localization.
Soragora was founded in 2012 by Neil Sharma and holds office in Delaware, USA.